Financial Insights that Make Cents
Through our partnership with Slavic401k, you have access to a wealth of resources and information to help you plan for your retirement.
Social security and personal savings is typically not enough to ensure your financial future. One way to build your retirement nest egg is by enrolling in and maximizing the benefits of your 401(k) plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if we don’t file timely?
- Internal Revenue Service: $250 per day, not to exceed $150,000
- Department of Labor: Up to$2,259 for 2021 (subject to annual DOL adjustments) for each day the form is late with no overall maximum
Will my 5500 be considered “filed” if I do not attach the independent auditor’s report to my Form 5500 annual return/report?
When can an audit be deferred?
What do I need to do if I am a large plan filer?
Who is considered a plan participant?
How do I know if I am a large plan filer?
When is my 5500 due?
What fees are associated with my 401(k) account?
How can I calculate my contribution rate?
I signed up for my employer’s 401(k) plan. When do my contributions begin?
- Meeting eligibility requirements
- The plan entry requirements (Quarterly, Monthly, Immediate)
- Completed enrollment form
- Payroll processing time