How Can We Help?
"*" indicates required fields
Frequently Asked Questions
How do we add or remove an authorized contact?
How does the Amendment process work?
How do we make changes to our plan?
How does the merge out process work?
When can I expect my first contribution to show in my online account?
How do I rollover an old 401(k) into my account at Slavic401k?
- Initiate the rollover with your previous institution.
- Make checks payable to Depository Services and include your employer and the last four digits of your social security number in the memo line.
- Mail the check to: Slavic Integrated Administration Attn: Rollovers 1075 Broken Sound Parkway NW Suite 100 Boca Raton, FL 33487-3540
- Log in to your Slavic401k account
- Click on My Portal in the navigation
- Click on Forms in the left sidebar
- Download the Rollover Into Slavic form
- Fill out the form and mail, email or fax it back to use using the information below: Slavic Integrated Administration Attn: Rollovers 1075 Broken Sound Parkway NW Suite 100 Boca Raton, FL 33487-3540
How do I apply for a loan from my 401(k)?
- Log in to your account
- Click on My Portal
- Select Loan Request and follow the prompts.